Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Look

Obviously, school and outside activities have been keeping our family VERY busy these days. I can't believe I haven't posted since September!!!

I thought for now I'd change the look of my blog since we are moving into the Christmas season. This is a temporary background since I noticed for some reason my old one had disappeared. That was not on purpose. In a quick search for a new background I found this one with a stick arm snowman, and anyone who knows me knows about my obsession with stick arm snowmen. :) So until I get time to really search the net for Christmas themed backgrounds, this one will do.

I have bunches to blog about, but it will all have to wait just a little longer. For all of my followers out there, I promise it will happen very soon!

No comments: