Monday, September 13, 2010

New School Year

We are starting our fourth year of homeschooling - I can't believe it!!! I now have three students: Alex is in 3rd grade, Nathan is in 2nd grade, and my little Amy has started Kindergarten. So far the year is going well - we are on our third week. It is much harder to homeschool three; we are hard at work starting at 8am for breakfast (when we do the Bible lesson) and continuing through about 2pm. We have one day a week that we have to finish earlier due to Nathan's tennis lessons, so we have to make up any unfinished work on the other days. I'm still trying to figure out how to work in more crafts, art, and learning games. I'm sure in time I'll get our new schedule more organized and we'll be able to make more time for these activities. But all in all, I'm pleased with how our year is going!

Here are some pictures from the first day of school and from our family field trip to Space Center Houston to celebrate after the first week of school:

FIRST DAY:





SPACE CENTER HOUSTON:





4 comments:

Penny Auction Software said...

Fabulous post!
I am glad to found your blog in which you shared interesting information and nice pics.

Penny Auctions said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I really admire the pics which you shared in your post which is really good read for me.

Thanks for nice sharing!

Buy and Sell Collectibles said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!

Shopping Online said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks