Tuesday, May 15, 2012

End of Another Baseball Season


This past weekend we ended yet another season of baseball. It was Amy's first time to play, and overall I'd say she did really well. I think she even liked being the only girl on the team! The boys also had a good year, though neither of their teams placed in their division. They didn't seem too phased by that, however. It's amazing how an end of the year party and a trophy or signed baseball with trophy holder can make them forget not being the winning team. :)

I can't say that I did not enjoy being a spectator at so many games, but I am also extremely relieved that we no longer have either practices or games almost every weeknight and up to three games every Saturday. Life is still busy over here, but we suddenly have just a little more time on our hands and just maybe we'll be able to keep our heads above water for a little while... maybe.

No comments: