Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just Another MeMe

Celeste posted this fun meme and I thougth I'd join in. It's always fun to share a little about ourselves...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name comes from my Aunt (Elaine), and my first name (Robin), I believe, was suggested by my Grandmother after a young lady she worked with at Sears.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Maybe a week ago?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Boars Head BBQ Chicken.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Three.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd like to think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? From time to time.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Mini Wheats.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, that takes too long.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? vanilla (or Dreyers Peppermint, but it's only out at Christmas)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile and how they present themselves
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I am easily stressed and am too impatient.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Bill, anytime he's gone.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Denim jeans and navy slip-on tennis shoes.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A Powerbar (and, if I am to be honest, a couple of french fries)
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The kids playing - they love their new Surf's Up penguin toys we got from McDonalds today
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cornflower Blue
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? The smell of wood burning on a cold day and most definitely Circle E Candles Apple Strudel and Christmas Spirit - love them!!!!
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister-in-law.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football
25. HAIR COLOR? Brown.
26. EYE COLOR? Hazel??? They are mostly green with a ring of brown.
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Ice cream. Does that count?
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I, Robot.
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn.
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream (it's my favorite everything)
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Real Learning: Education in the Heart of the Home
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The Death Star.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? King of Queens.
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Birds chirping outside, my children's voices (when they are happy), and sometimes no sound at all.
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I'm not a big fan of either, but I prefer the Beatles.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Germany
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I suppose I can quilt and cook okay, and I've always love to draw. I wouldn't say I'm exceptionally great at any of these things, though.
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Beaumont, TX

1 comment:

He who wears the most black wins. said...

The last movie I watched was I, Robot too! It was good, eh?

Thinking of you, Friend. Wishing we could meet for ice cream sometime. :)