Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My New Favorite Store

Today I visited my new favorite store - Mardel. It was actually my second time there, but I spent a lot more time looking around today. What an amazing store! I drooled over the large selection of gorgeous home decor and books and teaching supplies and everything else this incredible place has to offer. I am now hooked. Poor husband. I hope our "money tree" gets lots of new growth this year! :)

Oh, and I'm excited about the resurrection eggs and book I picked up there today to use with the kids. I think it will be a lot of fun and hope they gain a better understanding of the true Easter story.

1 comment:

Crafty Mom said...

I had heard about the resurrection eggs before but never knew what they were. You will have to post how they work out and if the kids enjoy it. I might have to invest for next year.