Monday, September 25, 2006

More Pictures

Alex drew this picture this morning after we read The Airplane Alphabet Book during homeschool. First he drew the airplane and I asked him if it was a Zero like the one in the book and he said yes. Paw-Paw would be proud. Then he drew a house with a road and cars, a dinosaur (yes, don't you have those in your neighborhood?) and a very tall apple tree.


Alex drew this picture last night on his Magnadoodle. I just had to take a picture of it. We recently bought the Get to Know Joe! Blues Clues DVD and Alex just loves it! It's the only time you ever see Steve and Joe in the same episode. He actually hasn't watched it for a couple days, but I imagine that DVD is what influenced this picture of Joe, Steve (see the striped shirt) and side table drawer. I thought it was too cute!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

That Side Table Drawer is just too adorable. I love it!