Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New Toy


Isn't it funny how any new toy, even if it is a baby one, draws the interest of all the children in the house? Last night my husband Bill got down the little walking toy we used for both boys when they were babies learning to walk and it was an instant hit with Amy... and Alex and Nathan. It was all we could do to make them let her have a turn. Of course we let them have their turns at it, but after much fighting I banned them from playing with it for awhile. But I did give in and let Nathan play with it a little while ago, and now he says it's his and refuses to let Amy touch it. But as my mom reminded me, it will quickly get old to them and then Amy can use it with no interference.

1 comment:

Crafty Mom said...

It will never get old. Nick is going on 2 and still totes it everywhere. I don't know how many times I put that same exact toy away when Katie was little (now approaching 5), and now I have tried to put it away with Nick twice. It just keeps reappearing as if from no where. But it is a classic and creates such joy for our little ones!!

Kris