Monday, September 04, 2006

Introductions

I'm still learning how to post to my blog, and time doesn't allow me to experiment much with all the features. But I have a little time this evening and thought I'd give it a shot. Below are a few pictures to introduce my family.




Here are my two boys, Alex and Nathan. Alex is four and is really into superheroes. He's been a big fan of Buzz Lightyear for a long time now, but the current hero is Batman. Any guesses who he is going to be for Halloween? His favorite color is green and he loves to draw pictures of Buzz and Batman. Nathan is two (almost three). Nathan loves to explore - and get into EVERYTHING! He is quite the character and makes us laugh often (when he's not getting into trouble :) ). He loves sports and vacuum cleaners - yes, vacuum cleaners. His favorite show is Blues Clues and he loves to draw lunchboxes.




This is Amy. She just turned 10 months old this past weekend. Amy is learning to do so much. She's been pulling up for the last couple months, but in past weeks she has been standing up with no help; she'll get into a squat position in the middle of the room and will just stand up. She'll be walking in no time! Amy loves her brothers. She follows them everywhere and gets into everything they are playing with. She waves and even says what sounds like "hi" and "bye". She also loves attention. She expects complete strangers to talk to her and play with her and if they walk by without giving her the attention she wants, she frowns at them and gives them quite a stare. But would you believe she's actually shy? Keep your distance, or she'll greet you with a big pout and a whole lot of tears.



This is all of is. The picture is a little old (Easter), but it was the first one I came across that had me and my husband in it. As parents, we take all the pictures and are rarely in them. And that's fine by me! The only one not in the picture is our almost seven-year-old dog, Shelby. She is a beautiful tri-color Sheltie. I'll have to post her picture soon.

So now when you read my blog, you will know who makes up "my family zoo". :)

3 comments:

Crafty Mom said...

YAY! So glad that you have joined our little blogging community. I miss seeing all you guys, but feel just like I am back in Texas thru pictures.
Kris

Celeste Creates said...

What a super post - so enjoyed it!

Glad you are part of the blogging world. Kris said we can have our craft nights via blog now that all 4 of us have one.

Melissa said...

You have a beautiful family!

I came to your blog through Celeste's, and look forward to reading more!