Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Birthday, Baby Angel!


How can it be? Is it possible that you turned 2 years old today??? I still remember bringing you home from the hospital, so tiny and totally dependent on me. You were such a beautiful baby and so sweet.

That precious, new, E.T. look...
Oh, how big brother loved holding you!

What a cutie!


Just one year ago...


And now here you are, 2 years later, still beautiful and still so sweet. But you aren't so dependent on me anymore. You're becoming quite the independent little girl, always wanting to do things for yourself. But as tough as you come across, you can be sensitive and ever so cuddly. Your daddy and I discuss quite often how we really should be moving you to your own room in your own big girl bed. And yet... I just can't imagine going to bed each night without you rolling over to wrap your arms around me with a loving hug. You are a true joy, baby girl. A treasured gift from God.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Ready to open those presents!

A new stroller for her babies...

chocolate chip pancake "cake", mmmm...

No comments: