Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Neglectful Again

Once again, I have been neglecting my blog. The funny thing is, there have been multiple occasions where I have purposefully taken pictures of the kids with the intent to blog and just never got around to doing it. Of course, yesterday we went bowling with the Contenders - Alex's second time to bowl but Nathan and Amy's first. I remembered my camera so I could capture the moment (and blog about it), but then managed to forget the camera out in the car. And once you've paid and have everyone in their bowling shoes, it's too late to run back out to the car for the camera! So no pictures to blog for that event. I can say that they all had a wonderful time, especially once one of those special gadgets to help young kids bowl became available. They loved using that thing! Sadly, that wasn't until our game was almost over.... not that we even got to finish. When little kids bowl and the ball takes several minutes to slowly make its way down to the pins, your game takes a long time. And I learned yesterday that you actually have a time limit! Oh, well. They had a great time and I've promised we'll do it again soon.

My camera is still out in the car, but as soon as I can, I will post pictures as an update to what we've been up to these last couple of weeks. And with any luck, I will post a little more frequently from now on!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hi!! I googled "hi-5 party" today and (luckily) found your Nov. 4th post for your daughters birthday party.

I couldn't find your e-mail, so I hope you don't mind a "long" comment.

I, too am trying to prepare for a Hi-5 theme birthday party or my two year old twins, their all-time favorite tv show. Your cake and cookies were fantastic!! Would you mind sharing how you made them, did you create your own mold? And I live in VA, but can you just ship me a cake...HAHAHA!

You can e-mail me at donnamarie4@comcast.net and/or stop by my blog!

Thanks so much!