Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Speaking of Potty Training...

I have to commend my Nathan for his amazing success at potty training. We started on what I thought would be a difficult journey last Monday, March 12th. It was the start of Spring Break, and therefore seemed to be the perfect time to potty train. I made him go without any pants (completely bare, poor child) for 2 days, and he did wonderfully. He wore a pull-up on Wednesday, because believe it or not, he did not want to wear the big boy underwear we'd bought him. But he kept the pull-up dry, even when we went to Chuck E Cheese. Thursday and Friday he wore underwear all day and did great. And the part that amazes me the most is how he only had one accident on our entire trip to Sea World, and he just barely didn't make it that time. He's been in night time pull-ups at night, but he's actually kept those dry, too. This morning he even woke me at 5:30 to tell me he needed to go potty. I am SO proud of him. It was a big struggle with Alex, so I am relieved at how well it's gone with Nathan. Maybe Amy will learn in one day??? :)

No comments: