Friday, July 13, 2007

Still Here - And Still Sick


Nathan had been feverless for 4 days. We thought we were in the clear. No more sickness in this house... at least for a few more weeks. But as luck would have it, Alex came down with fever yesterday afternoon. He may have had it all day, but it wasn't obvious to me until I found him curled up with a blanket on the floor as he watched television - for an entire movie. Usually if he's watching tv, he's walking around playing with his action figures, or drawing on his DoodlePro. So I had my suspicions when I found him just sprawled out there on the floor. Sure enough, he had fever. So round four, here we go. At least I know what to expect. I think I am a pro when it comes to this particular bug. I don't look forward to another week stuck inside, or another Sunday at church alone. But at this point, I'm more concerned that we may never see the end to this. That even though Amy has already had it, it's been weeks and she could get it again. As could I. And then Nathan. And of course, Bill has never had it so he's a prime candidate. I just really want it to be over. I'm ready. I've had my fun and now I think it's time to get off this roller coaster. Please?

No comments: