Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Healthy and Happy

We appear to be well, finally. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we remain that way for awhile! I especially pray we can remain well through tomorrow. Not only do Bill and I have pre-purchased tickets to go see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix tomorrow afternoon (please don't think ill of me for being a fan), but we also have tickets to the circus tomorrow night, and we are supposed to go to that with my parents and my brother and his family. So I would be devastated if someone ends up sick before we get through tomorrow - we are really in need of a fun day out of the house!

1 comment:

Crafty Mom said...

We are going to Harry Potter tomorrow night too. I am soooo excited! We will have to compare notes.

The rooms look fabulous. We had that same fireplace with the tile and mantle in our old house. Congratulations on a job well done.