Thursday, October 12, 2006

Little Superheroes

Alex and Nathan love to dress up like superheros. Alex always pretends to be Batman, and therefore he's designated Nathan as Robin. And Nathan goes right along with it. They come running into the room and Alex says, "I'm Batman." Nathan comes in right behind him exclaiming, "I'm Robin!". They are so funny. This morning they put on their capes - capes that came from Alex's 4th birthday party which had the theme of - what else - superheroes. My mom and I spent a day making at least 12 capes to give to all the kids at the party. They turned out cute and I know my children have really enjoyed them. Amy had a cape for the party, too, and this morning the boys decided it was time she was a superhero, too. So here they are - the three superheroes. Never fear - they are always at the ready to come and save the day! :)




3 comments:

Celeste Creates said...

Amy cracks me up! Too funny!

Renee said...

How sweet, they can't forget little sister.....

Crafty Mom said...

You must have the smiliest baby girl ever!! The boys look so loving towards their little sister.