Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Blog Shopping

As Thanksgiving and Christmas approach, my mind is already racing to determine what gifts to buy all of our family and friends. I prefer to get my shopping done early, else face the mad rush of people right before Christmas. Of course, there are the usual places to research gifts: store ads, the internet (Amazon.com in particular), all those thousands of commercials on television. But who would have thought to use others blogsites to aid in making their Christmas shopping lists? Thank you so much Melissa, Celeste, and Crafty Mom for your wonderful book and music recommendations! Keep 'em coming!!!

1 comment:

Prashant said...

Hi everyone here,

I have started a new shopping portal - www.topestore.com where I have made my all endeavors to keep the prices highly competitive & a stores directory namely www.safeshoppe.com. I would thank the community here for their suggestion/advices. Please do not consider this a spam.

Prashant