Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Our Turn

I've noticed so many of my blogger friends experiencing illnesses in their families lately and my heart has gone out to them. It's never fun to be sick or helplessly watch our sick little ones. So now our turn has come. Bill has been spared so far. But the rest of us have been sick in one way or another for the past couple of weeks. Alex appears to be over it, and I no longer have a fever but still don't feel well. Nathan is still sick with fever (although after a dose of Tylenol, you would never know it!). And on top of that, I was informed yesterday that there is a terrible stomach bug going around Alex's school (any chance I can send him to school in a bubble?). I'm so worried that we aren't going to be able to shake this thing (or prevent something new) before the weekend and this Saturday is Nathan's birthday party. As I plan and prepare each day, I keep wondering if there will even be a party this Saturday. With the holidays coming up, I don't know when we'd have it if not this weekend. Nathan has been looking forward to this party for months. Please keep us in your prayers that we may all be well soon!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, no! Not you all too!

Prayers that you're all feeling better soon. (And that Nathan will get to enjoy his birthday party!)