Monday, September 24, 2007

Like The Title Picture?

Bill doesn't. So it will change soon, if anything because I want to change the whole look to be more seasonal. But I personally like this picture because it truly captures my kids. When you go to take their picture, that's what they do! Granted, I did have a couple others where Amy was making her gigantic silly smile. But I like this one... Speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil. Yes, that picture exemplifies my three precious little monkeys - my family zoo!

3 comments:

Celeste Creates said...

Does Bill just not like the reality of it all???? That is way too funny! I love it! Don't forget our coffee night.

Melissa said...

I think it's priceless!

Crafty Mom said...

I love the picture!! Mine always smile adorably for the camera, unless I request silly faces. Katie even has a standard pose.

And I love the change. I am having some problems trying to change my page. Blogger has it in for me I think.