Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No School Today

I'm happy to report that Amy did better last night. She had a low grade fever all day and took an hour or so long nap yesterday afternoon. Of course, that meant that she was wide awake until sometime between 10 and 10:30 (not sure when because I fell asleep, too). She was a little restless during the night, but no crying. Of course, yesterday afternoon I discovered that Alex was running fever, too. So today we will be watching way too much television and resting.

1 comment:

Crafty Mom said...

Nothing wrong with a good dose of TV. I spent most of the beginning of last year doing that as, Nicholas had ear infection after ear infection.

I can honestly say, my kids didn't watch a single minute today, so the TV balance of the universe is still in harmony.